City Takeover 2.2.3 (Unlimited Money)VOODOO
|Version||2.2.3 (build 35)|
|MOD Features||Unlimited Money|
City Takeover MOD APK is another cool game from Voodoo (France). You can download the game here to play free!
Table of contents
City Takeover – Building without waiting
It looks like a game for a kid, but the details are serious
It can be said that City Takeover is a super short and childish version of the RTS genre. But don’t let the looks fool you. It looks like a cartoon, but the gameplay is quite serious, and every action of the character is very well-mannered without joking. You will transform into an optional animal according to your preference, and the task is to connect all the existing buildings to continue building and growing them more monumental.
Besides the facilities, you also have to develop your own powerful army to crush all surrounding opponents. The game has single-player mode only, and the opponents are AI characters. So you will find out everything around yourself, plan your own movement, connect buildings, arrange your forces so that you consume the least energy, and get the fastest results.
Transformed into cute animals
The game gives some initial default options with cute characters such as big belly bear, bulldog, tigers … And while playing, depending on the accumulation point, you can continue to unlock to choose one other character.
Our characters depend on their points and skills to have different offensive weapons and means of defense. Of course, you have to buy, but choosing which to buy for each stage of infrastructure construction and military development is also a rather painful choice. It should be considered carefully if you do not want to fall into the situation of “not have a bean to rub together”.
And of course, free stuff is never a good thing, I mean the weapons that don’t cost money to buy, just look for fun but can’t fight. It is best to carefully read each item’s description and earn enough points for each item to buy. You shouldn’t throw money around.
Don’t hesitate to break into other people’s homes
This is illegal in practice, but in City Takeover, it’s obvious. And like it or not, you will still need at least one illegal infiltration of someone’s home, just to peek at the situation internally, or take away some items that are needed or fight a group of soldiers to exchange for the item… I think this is also one reason why the developer chooses to create a pet character, which is a little and cute. Any mistake can be ignored.
Seriously, but playing also needs a lot of tricks
The game is short and the rules are quite simple, but to build strongholds and armies quickly, everyone needs to write down a few small tips below:
- Watch out for gray buildings. When you first play, you should take advantage of immediately occupying gray buildings (similar to houses with only a background and not yet decorated) near your location. This will help you build up troops faster than trying to fight with your neighbors. Not to mention when enough points can turn these gray houses into blue to attack, both faster and more durable because they have a good background.
- Pan eyes looking for great dangers. When you get to the scene, roll your eyes around to find the source that can cause the most danger to you, usually large buildings, with many troops hiding inside. A good tactic is to knock down all the small nearby buildings so that the enemy doesn’t have a branch line, consider isolating them, and then put all strength into a battle on those large buildings.
- It would help if you created a network of connections to move back and forth between the lower buildings and protect them best. This way, I can send troops, quick replenish to rescue the besieged points. If the grid is a bit too much to get some areas out of the screen, sometimes it’s a good idea to check each area to make sure your opponents don’t ambush your buildings.
- Should take advantage of the ability to freeze the opponent while not spending too much money and neutralizing the enemy. If necessary, please destroy it completely, or else just freeze to heal.
- Starting a battle with a group of messengers. Just like the old war, you should send a group of soldiers acting as messengers and vanguards when starting a battle. The aim is to see how well the enemy’s eagerness to win and the enemy’s strength. Then fall back to observe and devise a specific attack strategy.